Breast Augmentation surgery enhances the size and improves the shape of a woman’s breasts using breast implants.
Breast Augmentation is one of the most popular and self satisfying aesthetic procedures around the world. This procedure can enhance your self-esteem, confidence and appearance whilst improving your overall outlook on life.
What are Breast Implants?
A Breast Implant consists of silicone elastomer casing or envelope that is usually filled with silicone gel or with a soft cohesive silicone gel that has a shape retaining memory. The cohesive gel does not seep, run or shift. Implants can also be filled with a saline solution.
Is Breast Augmentation right for me?
If you answer ‘yes’ to the following questions, you may be a good candidate for Breast Augmentation:
- Are you bothered by the feeling that your breasts are too small?
- Are clothes that fit well around your hips, often too large at the bust line?
- Are you self-conscious about wearing a swimsuit or firm-fitting top?
- Have your breasts become smaller and lost their firmness after having children?
- Has weight loss changed the size and shape of your breasts?
- One of your breasts is noticeably smaller than the other?
How do I know which Implant size, shape and type is right for me?
During your initial consultation, we will evaluate your health and explain which surgical techniques are most appropriate for you (based on the size and shape of your breasts, skin tone and placement of the nipples). If your breasts are sagging, we may also recommend a breast lift, or mastopexy, to enhance your result. You will be shown before and after photos of other patients whose breasts are similar to yours. Your various choices of Breast Implants will also be discussed.
What is involved with surgery?
Breast Augmentation is performed in our operating room and generally takes one to two hours. During surgery an incision is first made and a pocket is then carefully created, allowing the Implant to be inserted. The pocket is then modified to accommodate the implant. The incision is then closed with sutures. Breast Implants may either be inserted:
- Sub fascia: under the pectoralis fascia
- Sub muscular: under the pectoralis muscle
- or ub glandular: on top of the muscle, behind the breast tissue
Contact Beauty Health and Care today on 1300 882 823 or click here to contact us online