Microdermabrasion can enhance the texture and appearance of your skin.
Often referred to as a ‘Power Peel’, Microdermabrasion utilizes a spraying jet of fine inert micro-crystals across the skin in an abrasive action. This action lifts dead skin cells from the surface, stimulating new skin growth. The micro-crystals contain disinfecting and drying properties to help clean the skin of infected lesions such as acne.
Microdermabrasion may be used to treat a number of skin conditions, including:
• Total skin rejuvenation
• Ageing and sun damage
• Stretch marks
• Acne, surgical or raised scars
• Hyper pigmentation
• Reduction of broken capillaries
• Mild to moderate wrinkles
• Rough, unevenly textured skin
• Facial, hand and body exfoliation
• Enlarged, blocked or obstructed pores
• Lip lines
For more information on Microdermabrasion, please contact BHC on 1300 882 823 or click here to contact us online.